Monday, January 08, 2007

What the hell just happened?

Well, hi! I stored my past entries in a private place because the intent of this journal was never to rant about my life. I created it to use as a creative outlet and a place to share things I've made with the world. I kind of lost sight of that and decided to do something about it.

Sometimes you have to take a step back and examine who you really are and what makes you go. 2006 was probably the worst year of my life, I can't say I'm sorry to see it go! But I can say that it made me a stronger person. It took several months but I think I'm finally headed in the direction I want to go.

It's a new year and therefore time for a change. I'll be reposting a lot of my yarn posts, but in the meantime I've got all my photos over at Flickr and my Etsy store is kicking ass and taking names. :)

I'm still a Bloglines subscriber so I'm able to keep up with all the people I've been reading for so long.

Thanks, hope you are all doing wonderfully!

Best,

Joy

1 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Blogger Deneen said...

I think of you often and am happy the Etsy store is doing so well-congrats!

Here's to a great 2007 for you and the family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker